Monday 14 January 2013

Diana Was Cleaning The House,

so I played with some of my stamps,


I had bought a few more,

and had not got round to putting them in the album,

then all too soon it was out for Sunday lunch, having said lunch we had a late start as Cherry's does not really start till late afternoon,

an amuse bouche to start,

followed by a trip to the salad bar,

which was fully stocked, they even had beetroot,

we were lucky having our usual window table,

Diana and Mr. Tony went with the set Sunday menu,

whilst I went with picking my own, although the crab and prawn starters looked pretty similar,

tomato soup was on the set menu which I am not a fan of, so I went with the lobster bisque,

after a break we had a sorbet,

we could not quiet make out the flavour so we decided it was mixed fruits,

we then had our main courses,

chicken for Diana, pork for Mr. Tony and a steak for myself,

I am not sure what the dessert was on the set menu,

but it looked delicious,

almost a work of art in itself,

a touch more wine as my dessert arrived,

'Cheers!',

I went with a crepe suzette in orange sauce with ice cream, the meal was as usual delicious, we followed up with tea or coffee,

then home feet up for some more of Downton Abbey, after a couple of episodes we said our goodbyes to Mr. Tony then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: